After spending stupid amounts of money in Paperchase buying pretty stationary😍, I’ve made a conscious effort to put a plan in place and schedule to write more!
My plan is to (fingers crosssed):
- Line out any and all my book goals for the upcoming month at the beginning of the month.
- Write an update halfway through, see how I’m doing!
- And then a review of the overall month at the end.
- (Plus any extra blogs I manage to write😁
Soooo…*drum roll please maestro* here are my book goals for August *tada!*
- Read at least 3 new books this month AND review them.
- Read 2 literary journals/articles.
- Write 3 extra blogs on top of the 3 already listed above.
- Complete an August reading challenge (if anyone knows of one please let me know😊)
Not massively extensive, but small steps and all. Gosh I really hope I stick to this. Guess we’ll find out in 2 weeks!